In this help article you will learn...
- How to add and complete a todo item
- How to change the order of your todo items
- How to access and move todos between your Today, Inbox & Done lists
- How to edit a todo
- How to archive and view archived todos
- How to delete a todo
- How to enable/disable Todo
- What extra Todo features are available on Momentum Plus
To add a new todo, click Todo at the bottom right corner to open the Todo menu, type your todo in the New Todo section, and then hit the enter/return key on your keyboard. To complete a todo, simply click the checkbox to the left of the todo. To uncomplete a todo, click the checkbox again.
To change the order of your todos, click Todo at the bottom right corner to open the Todo menu, click and hold a todo, drag it up or down the list and then release your click.
Momentum's Todo includes three lists to help you organize your tasks: Inbox, Today and Done.
- The Inbox list is best used as a masterlist that stores most of your tasks.
- The Today list is best used to organize a small list of tasks that you want to complete in a single day.
- The Done list shows all of the tasks that you've completed.
Accessing your Inbox, Today & Done lists
To switch between these lists, click Todo at the bottom right corner of the dashboard to open the Todo menu, click the list name at the top left of the Todo menu, and then select a list from the drop-down.
Moving todos between your Inbox, Today & Done lists
To move a todo between your Inbox and Today lists, click, drag, and drop a todo on either side of the Todo menu; or hover your mouse cursor over a todo, click the ... that appears, select the Move to option, and then choose the list you want it moved to.
Pro tip: Hover your mouse over a todo in your Inbox and hit then hit the spacebar to move that todo to your Today list.
Not able to access the Inbox, Today or Done lists?If you can't access the Inbox, Today or Done lists, you probably aren't logged into a Momentum account. To access these lists, login to your existing Momentum account, or create a Momentum account for free!
To edit a todo, click Todo at the bottom right corner to open the Todo menu, double-click the todo item you want to edit, make your changes and then hit the enter/return key on your keyboard.