In this help article, you will learn...
- How to add and complete a todo item
- How to change the order of your todo items
- How to access your Today, Inbox & Done lists and move todo items between them
- How to edit a todo item
- How to archive and view archived todos
- How to delete a todo item
- How to enable/disable Todo
- What extra Todo features are available on Momentum Plus
To add a new todo item, click Todo at the bottom right corner of Momentum to open the Todo menu, type your new todo item in the New Todo section, and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.
To complete a todo item, simply click the checkbox to the left of it. To uncomplete a todo item, click the checkbox again.
Changing the order of your todo items
To change the order of your todo items, click Todo at the bottom right corner to open the Todo menu, click and hold a todo item, drag it up or down the list and then release your click when it's in the spot you want it to be in.
Accessing and moving todos between the Inbox, Today & Done lists
Momentum's Todo includes three lists to help you organize your tasks: Inbox, Today and Done.
- The Inbox list is best used as a master list to store your tasks.
- The Today list is best used to organize a small list of tasks that you want to complete in a single day.
- The Done list shows all of the tasks that you've completed.
Accessing your Inbox, Today & Done lists
To switch between these lists, click Todo at the bottom right corner of Momentum to open the Todo menu, click the list name at the top left of the Todo menu, and then select a list from the drop-down.
Moving todo items between your Inbox and Today lists
To move a todo item between your Inbox and Today lists, click, drag, and drop a todo on either side of the Todo menu; or hover your mouse cursor over a todo, click the ... that appears, select the Move to option, and then choose the list you want it moved to.
Pro tip: Hover your mouse cursor over a todo item in your Inbox and then press the spacebar on your keyboard to move that todo item to your Today list.
Not able to access the Inbox, Today or Done lists?If you can't access the Inbox, Today or Done lists, you probably aren't logged into a Momentum account. To access these lists, login to your existing Momentum account, or create a Momentum account for free!
To edit a todo item, click Todo at the bottom right corner of Momentum to open the Todo menu, double-click the todo item you want to edit, make your changes and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.