- How to open/close the Pomodoro Timer
- How to customize your timers
- How to complete and reset timers
- How to show/hide your Focus alongside your Pomodoro Timer
Opening & closing the Pomodoro Timer
To open or close the Pomodoro timer, hover your mouse cursor over the center of your dashboard, click the ••• that appears to the right and then click the Pomodoro Timer or Close Pomodoro options.
Starting & stopping
To start or stop a timer, just click the Start or Stop button that appears when you hover your mouse cursor near the timer.
Pro Tip: You can also start or stop a timer by pressing the Spacebar on your keyboard.
Customizing your timers
To change your timer's Focus and Rest intervals, hover your mouse cursor over the timer at the center of your dashboard, click the ••• that appears to the right, click the Settings option and then change the Focus and Rest times.
- If the Settings option isn't displaying make sure to Stop your active timer.
The Autoplay option in the Pomodoro Settings makes it so the next focus or rest interval will start without having to manually click the Start button first.
The Complete timer option fully completes your current Focus or Rest interval. This is useful if you want to end a focus or rest session early. Completing a timer will queue up the next Focus or Rest interval.
- You can find the Complete timer option by clicking the ••• option to the right of your timer.
The Reset timer option resets your timer to the start of the current Focus or Rest interval. This is useful if you started your timer accidentally or want to extend your focus or rest period.
- You can find the Reset timer option by clicking the ••• option to the right of your timer.
Showing/hiding your Focus
A lot of people like to see their focus alongside their Pomodoro Timer, especially while using Autofocus Mode, but if you'd prefer to hide it you can. 👍
To show or hide your focus, visit the General section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️and click the switch next to Focus.
You may also be interested in...