Momentum has a few different clock formats to choose from, 12-hour, 24-hour, and Percent Clock. Choose whichever format works best for you!
In this help article, you will learn...
- How to change between the 12 & 24-hour clock format
- How the Percent Clock works
- How to enable/disable the Percent Clock
- How to customize the Percent Clock
To change the clock format, hover your mouse over the clock, click the ••• that appears to the right and then click the switch.
When you switch to the 12-hour format, the AM/PM unit will display for a moment and then fade away to keep the interface clean.
The Percent Clock is an optional clock format that shows the amount of time that has passed in your day as a percentage (%). By default, the Percent Clock is set to show the average workday as a percentage: Monday - Friday between 9 am - 5 pm.
- At 9 am the percent clock displays 0%.
- At 5 pm the percent clock displays 100%.
- Between 9 am - 5 pm the Percent Clock displays the % of the work day that has past.
- Before 9 am the clock displays a negative (-) percentage.
- After 5 pm the clock displays a positive (+) percentage.
To enable the Percent Clock, hover your mouse cursor over Momentum's clock, click the Clock icon that displays to the left and then choose the Percent Clock option.
Anyone can change the Percent Clock to display Everyday instead of just Weekdays, and between the hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, or 9:30 am - 5:30 pm.
To customize the Percent Clock, hover your mouse over the clock, click the ••• that appears to the right and then click the Edit Schedule option.
- This will bring up a menu where you can change the Hours of the Day and Days of the week.
The Custom options for Hours of the day and Days of the week are exclusively available to Momentum Plus members. These additional options allow you to choose more specific hours of the day (e.g. 5:30 am - 1:15 pm) and days of the week (e.g. Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays).
You may also be interested in...