The additional Hourly forecast and Extra weather info options provide a more detailed look at your local weather. See an hour by hour breakdown of the day's weather along with the sunrise/sunset times, wind speed/direction, chance of precipitation and more!
In this help article you will learn...
- How to enable/disable the Hourly forecast
- How to enable/disable the Extra weather info
- How to change the weather units
- How to change/edit your weather location
The Hourly forecast displays an hour by hour breakdown of the current day's weather.
To enable the Hourly forecast, click the weather at the top right corner to open the Weather menu, click ... at the top right corner of the Weather menu, and then click on the switch next to Hourly forecast. To disable, click that switch again.
Pro tip: Leave your mouse cursor on top of a particular hour to see the chance of precipitation and wind direction/speed.
• 'Feels like' temperature • Chance of rain • Sunrise/Sunset time • Moonphase • UV Index
• Wind speed and direction • Humidity % • Precipitation • Dewpoint • Pressure
To change the weather unit between °C or °F, click the weather at the top right corner to open your Weather menu, click ... at the top right corner of the Weather menu, and then click on the switch next to Metric units switch. The °C or °F unit will show for a moment and then fade away to keep the interface clean.
- Changing the Metric units also adjusts the units that are included in the detailed weather information (e.g. mi/km or in/cm).
If your city's weather isn't showing up properly, or you'd like to see the temperature in a different city, you can change/edit your location in the Weather menu.
To change/edit the weather location, click the weather at the top right corner to open your Weather menu, double-click the location name at the top left corner of the Weather menu, type in a new location and then select your preferred location from the dropdown.
You may also be interested in...