Topics covered in this article:
- How to upgrade to Momentum Plus
- What to do if you're having problems upgrading or accessing Momentum Plus
Upgrading to Momentum Plus
Plus features not available right away?
Logging out of your account
Logging in to your account
- Click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum
- Click Log In and type in and enter the Email and Password that you used to create a Momentum Plus account.
Changing/resetting your Momentum account's password
If you've forgotten the password to your Momentum account, change/reset it and then log in with your new password.
- Click the Settings ⚙️ icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum, and then click the Log In option.
- When asked for your Email, type in the email associated with your Momentum account and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.
- When asked for your password, click the Change your password button at the bottom of the page.
- When asked to choose a new password, type in a new password for your Momentum account and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.
- Check your email for a password change confirmation email from "Momentum Dash" and then click the button or link provided in the message. Once you've verified the password change, log in to Momentum with your new password.
Note: If clicking the button or link in the verification email doesn’t work, copy, paste, and enter the verification link below the button into your URL/Address bar instead.
Do you have specific questions?
If you have specific questions, please send us a message or reach out to us at +1 (250) 419 7669.