In this help article, you will learn...
- How to enable/disable Weather
- How to change the weather units between °C and °F
- How to change/edit your weather location
- What extra weather info is available to Momentum Plus members
Weather is enabled by default. To turn it on or off, visit the General section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️, find the Weather option underneath the Show section, and then click the switch to the right of it.
To change the weather unit between °C or °F, click the Weather info at the top right corner of Momentum to open the Weather menu, click ... at the top right corner of the Weather menu, and then click the switch next to Metric units. The °C or °F unit will show for a moment and then fade away to keep the interface clean.
If your location's weather isn't showing up properly, or you'd like to see the temperature in a different location, you can change/edit your location in the Weather menu.
To change/edit the weather location, click the Weather info at the top right corner of Momentum to open the Weather menu, double-click the location name at the top left corner of the Weather menu, type in a new location and then select your preferred location from the dropdown.
The additional Weather features below provide a more detailed view of your local weather. These features are exclusively available to Momentum Plus members.
View an hour by hour breakdown of your local weather forecast.
Extra Weather info
See a more detailed view of your weather with these additional measurements:
• 'Feels like' temperature • Chance of rain • Sunrise/Sunset time • Moonphase • UV Index
• Wind speed and direction • Humidity % • Precipitation • Dewpoint • Pressure
If you're interested in seeing this Extra Weather info,