The Hourly forecast and Extra weather info options give you a detailed look at your local weather conditions.
In this help article, you will learn...
- How to enable/disable the Hourly forecast
- How to enable/disable the Extra weather info
- How to change the weather units between °C or °F
- How to change/edit your weather location
To enable the Hourly forecast, click the Weather info at the top right corner of Momentum to open the Weather menu, click ... at the top right corner of the Weather menu and then click the switch next to Hourly forecast. To disable, click that switch again.
Pro tip: Leave your mouse cursor on top of a particular hour in the Weather menu to see the chance of precipitation and wind direction/speed.
• 'Feels like' temperature • Chance of rain • Sunrise/Sunset time • Moonphase • UV Index
• Wind speed and direction • Humidity % • Precipitation • Dewpoint • Pressure
To change the weather unit between °C or °F, click the Weather at the top right corner of Momentum to open the Weather menu, click ... at the top right corner of the Weather menu, and then click the switch next to Metric units. The °C or °F unit will show for a moment and then fade away to keep the interface clean.
- Changing the Metric units also adjusts the measurement units that are included in the detailed weather information (i.e. mi/in vs. km/cm).
If your location's weather isn't showing up properly, or you'd like to see the temperature in a different location, you can change/edit your location in the Weather menu.
To change/edit the weather location, click the Weather at the top right corner of Momentum to open the Weather menu, double-click the location name at the top left corner of the Weather menu, type in a new location and then select your preferred location from the drop-down.
You may also be interested in...