Thanks for your interest in upgrading to Momentum Plus! For a detailed overview of the Momentum Plus benefits check out our Momentum Plus overview or our Momentum Plus page.
Upgrading to Momentum Plus
To start the Momentum Plus upgrade process, click the Upgrade to Plus text on the left side of Momentum's Settings ⚙️menu or visit Momentum's Plus page and then click the Upgrade now button. Once you've chosen a monthly or yearly plan, enter your payment info in the space provided and then checkout. After successfully upgrading, a green Plus badge will display next to your name in Momentum's Settings ⚙️menu and you'll gain access to all of the exclusive Momentum Plus features.
- Click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum.
- Click the Upgrade to Plus option on the left side of the Settings ⚙️menu, and then click the Upgrade Now button.
- Select either the Yearly or Monthly membership option.
- Fill out the required payment information, and then click the Check out button.
- Open a new Momentum page to start using your exclusive Plus features!
Having problems upgrading to or accessing Plus?
If you're having any problems upgrading or accessing your Momentum Plus features, please consider the following.
Unable to upgrade?
If you're having any problems upgrading to Momentum Plus, review the solutions provided in our common upgrading problems help article.
Plus features not available right away?
If your Momentum Plus features aren't available right after upgrading, log out and then back into the Momentum account that you upgraded to Plus.
Logging out of your Momentum account
To log out of your Momentum account, click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum, click your profile image/name and then click Log Out.
Logging in to your Momentum account
To log in to your Momentum account, click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum, click Log In, and then when asked, type in and enter the Email and Password that you used to create a Momentum Plus account with.
If you've forgotten the password to your Momentum account, change/reset it and then try logging in again.
Changing/resetting your Momentum account's password
- Click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum, and then click the Log In option.
- When asked for your Email, type in the email associated with your Momentum account and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.
- When asked for your password, click the Change your password button at the bottom of the page.
- When asked to choose a new password, type in a new password for your Momentum account and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.
- Check your email for a password change confirmation email from "Momentum Dash" and then click the button or link provided in the message. Once you've verified the password change, log in to Momentum with your new password.
Note: If clicking the button or link in the verification email doesn’t work, copy, paste and enter the verification link below the button into your URL/Address bar instead.
Still having problems?
If you encounter any other problems or have any questions about Momentum Plus, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is happy to help however they can!