In this guide, you will learn how to install Momentum on the mobile version of Safari so you can use Momentum on your iPhone or iPad! ✨
Topics covered in this article:
- Updating your device's IOS
- Installing Momentum on your iPhone or iPad
- Enabling Momentum on your iPhone or iPad
- Creating a Momentum account or logging in to your existing Momentum account on your iPhone or iPad
How to update your device's IOS
To use Momentum on the mobile version of Safari, you need to make sure that your device is running the IOS 15 or above.
To update your device's IOS:
- Go to ⚙️ Settings
- Go to the General section
- Tap Software Update
- Install the most recent IOS version available
For more details on updating and troubleshooting your device, visit Apple's official guide.
Installing Momentum on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store on your device
- Search for "Momentum dashboard"
- Click Get next to the Momentum logo.
Enabling Momentum on your iPhone or iPad
- Open your device's Settings and go to Safari.
Related Help Articles
- Quick Start Guide
- Upgrading to Momentum Plus (iOS devices)
- Cancelling your Momentum Plus subscription (iOS devices)
- Momentum Plus Overview
- MacOS/Safari setup
Do you have specific questions?
If you have specific questions, please send us a message or reach out to us at +1 (250) 419 7669.