Learn from the wise words of others with Momentum's daily quote. You'll see a new quote display at the bottom of your Momentum page each day.
Momentum's daily quote changes each day at 4 am local time, just like your photo and mantra.
In this help article, you will learn...
- Where to find the author of your active quote
- How to favorite and unfavorite a quote
- Where to view your favorited quotes and quote history
- How to share your active quote on Twitter
- How to enable/disable quotes
- What extra Quote features are available to Momentum Plus members
To see the author of your active quote, hover your mouse cursor over the quote at the bottom of Momentum.
If a particular quote speaks to you, show it some love and favorite it!
To favorite a quote, hover your mouse cursor over the quote at the bottom of Momentum and then click the Heart ♡ icon that appears. To unfavorite, hover your mouse cursor over the quote again and click the Heart ♥ icon.
You can view all of your previously favorited quotes, and a full history of the quotes that have displayed on your Momentum page in the Quotes section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️.
- Click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum.
- Click Quotes on the left of the Settings ⚙️menu.
- Click the Favorites or History section.
To share a quote on Twitter, hover your mouse cursor over your active quote at the bottom of Momentum, click the Twitter icon, login to your Twitter account (if you aren't already), and then click the Tweet button.
Quotes are enabled by default. To turn them on or off, visit the General section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️, find the Quotes option underneath the Show heading and then click the switch to the right of it.
The Momentum Plus Quote features below provide an extra level of customization to your Momentum page.
Personalize your Momentum page by adding whichever quotes inspire you most.
Instantly refresh your Momentum page with a new quote.
Change your active quote to any others in your My Quotes, Favorites or History collections whenever you like.
If you're interested in these extra Quote features,