Momentum displays timeless words of wisdom at the bottom of your dashboard each day to provide you with a daily dose of inspiration.
Momentum's daily quote changes each day at 4am local time, just like your daily photo and mantra.
In this help article you will learn...
- Where to find the author of your active quote
- How to favorite and unfavorite a quote
- Where to view your favorited quotes and quote history
- How to share your active quote on Twitter
- How to enable/disable quotes
- What extra Quote features are available to Momentum Plus members
To see the author of your active quote, hover your mouse cursor over the quote at the bottom of your dashboard.
If a particular quote speaks to you, show it some love and favorite it!
To favorite a quote, hover your mouse cursor over the quote at the bottom of your dashboard and then click the ♡ icon that appears. To unfavorite, hover your mouse cursor over the quote again and click the ♥ icon.
You can review your quote Favorites and History, in the Quotes section of the Settings ⚙️.
- Click the ⚙️ icon at the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
- Click Quotes on the left of the settings menu.
- Click the Favorites or History section.
To share a quote on Twitter, hover your mouse cursor over your active quote at the bottom of your dashboard, click the Twitter icon, login to your Twitter account (if you aren't already), and then click the Tweet button.
Quotes are enabled by default, but you can disable (and re-enable) them whenever you like in the Settings ⚙️.
To enable or disable Quotes, visit the General section of your settings, find the Quote option and then click the switch to the right of it.
The Quote features below add an extra level of customization to your dashboard. They're exclusively available to Momentum Plus members.
Personalize your dashboard by adding whichever quotes inspire you most.
Instantly refresh your dashboard with a new quote.
Change your active quote to any others in your My Quotes, Favorites or History collections whenever you like.
If you're interested in these extra Quote features, upgrade to Momentum Plus today!