Add and access all of your favorite and most used websites within Momentum with the Links feature at the top left corner. The websites you add will save to your Momentum account, so you can access them on other computers that you're logged into Momentum on.
In this help article, you will learn...
- How to add a new link
- How to rearrange links
- How to delete/edit a link
- How to set the Links menu to stay open all the time
- How to set links to open in a New Tab when clicked
- How to enable/disable Links
- What keyboard shortcuts are available for Links
To add a link, click Links at the top left corner of Momentum to open the Links menu, click New Link, type in the Name and URL info, and then press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard.
- Click Links at the top left corner of Momentum to open the Links menu and then click New Link.
- Click the Name section, and then type in a recognizable name for the link (e.g. "Khan Academy").
- Click the URL section, and then paste or type the website's URL (e.g."https://www.khanacademy.org/").
- Press the enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard to save your new link.
To change the order of the links you've added, click Links at the top left corner of Momentum to open the Links menu, click a link, drag it up or down your list of links and then release your click when it's in the spot you want it to be in.
To delete a link, click Links at the top left corner of Momentum to open the Links menu, hover your mouse cursor over the link you want to delete and then click the X that appears to the right of it. To edit a link, delete and then re-add the link with your changes.
By default, the Links menu is set to close each time you open a new Momentum tab. If you'd prefer your Links menu to always display, visit the Links section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️, click the switch to the right of Stay open, and then open your Links menu. When you refresh or open a new Momentum tab page your Links menu will now stay open.
By default, clicking a link will redirect you to that link in your active page. To make it so your links open in a separate tab when clicked, visit the Links section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️, and then click the switch next to Open links in new tab.
Links is enabled by default. To turn it on or off, visit the General section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️, find the Links option in the Show section, and then click the switch to the right of it.
Use the following Links keyboard shortcuts to navigate Momentum more quickly. Make sure that your Address/URL bar isn't selected before using them.
Press L to open the Links menu.
Press C to open a Chrome Tab.
Press , to open Momentum's Settings menu.
You may also be interested in...