If your Google Chrome browser is crashing, the best thing you can do is submit a crash report. Your report will inform the Google Chrome development team that something isn't working as expected.
Submitting a crash report
- Visit your Chrome crash reports by entering "chrome://crashes" in your URL bar.
• If you don't have crash reporting enabled, follow this guide to enable it.
- Find the entry for the latest crash and copy the “UploadedCrashReportId”.
- Click "Provide additional details".
• Important: If you have automatic crash submissions enabled, please still continue with the next steps, it will help the Chrome team single out this particular issue.
- Fill in additional information in the description, for example:
• The URL where the crash occurred: i.e. New tab
• How to recreate it / what you were doing the moment before Chrome crashed
- Click “Submit issue"