If you’ve installed Momentum on Safari, but it’s not displaying in your Extensions you’ve come to the right place. This is a known issue, that will be fixed in an upcoming Safari update. In the meantime, there’s a workaround. 👍
If you download the and enable Momentum it will let you enable it in the standard version of Safari too.
- Safari Technology Preview
- Launch Safari Technology Preview, and .
- Quit Safari (Standard version), and Safari Technology Preview.
- Open Safari Technology Preview. Visit Safari Preferences > Extensions and activate Momentum.
- Open Safari (Standard version). Visit Safari Preferences > Extensions and activate Momentum.
Note: You must keep Safari Technology Preview installed on your computer for this solution to continue working.
Again, this is only a workaround. A more permanent solution will come in a future Safari update. 🙏