If you've installed Momentum on Firefox and you're seeing a blank page when you open a New Tab you've come to the right place!
This problem often occurs when Firefox is set to Always use private browsing mode, but that setting is easily changed in your Firefox Preferences.
It's worth noting that even when you turn this setting off you can quickly open a new private window whenever with the following shortcuts:
- On Mac: Press ⇧ (Shift) + ⌘ + P on your keyboard.
- On Windows: Press Shift + CTRL + P on your keyboard.
Disabling private browsing mode
- Type/enter about:preferences#privacy into your address bar.
- Scroll down to the History section.
- Un-check the box next to Always use private browsing mode.
Did this article provide a solution?
If not, please contact us so we can assist you further.