See your recent, yearly and all-time running, cycling or swimming activity stats right on your dashboard with Momentum’s Strava integration!
Available Strava Metrics
To turn the Metric feature on or off, visit the General section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️, find the Metric option underneath the Show heading, and then click the switch to the right of it.
When Metrics are enabled, + Metric (or your existing Metrics) will display at the top right of Momentum.
Adding a Strava metric
To add a Strava metric, click + Metric or one of your existing Metrics at the top right of Momentum to open the Metrics Menu, click the + icon at the top right corner, choose From an Integration, click the Strava option and then click Connect, log in to and authorize your Strava account, pick the Value (e.g. Recent Riding Distance) that you want to see, choose whether or not to Pin it to your dashboard and then click Save.
- If you want to see multiple Values (e.g. Biggest riding distance and All-time run count), simply add a new Strava metric and choose a different Value.
Enabling/disabling the 'Show Random' option
Activating Show Random in the Metric options randomly displays one of your un-pinned Metrics along with your pinned ones whenever you reload your Momentum page. This lets you keep a casual eye on certain metrics, without cluttering your Momentum page.
To enable the Show Random option, click one of your Metrics at the top right of Momentum to open the Metrics menu, click ... at the top right corner of the Metrics menu and then click the switch next to Show Random. To disable this option, click the switch next to Show Random again.
Archiving or deleting a metric
To delete or archive a Metric, click + Metric or one of your existing Metrics at the top right of Momentum to open the Metrics menu, hover your mouse cursor over the Metric you want to delete or archive, click the ⚙️ that appears, click the ... option at the top right, and then select the Archive or Delete option.
- Deleted metrics are gone for good, while archived metrics can be restored later on.
Viewing/Restoring Archived Metrics
To view your archived metrics, click + Metric or one of your existing Metrics at the top right of Momentum to open the Metrics menu, click the ... option at the top right, and then select the Go to Archive option.
- To restore an archived metric, hover your mouse cursor over an archived metric and then click the restore icon.
Strava metric troubleshooting
Reconnecting a Strava metric
If you're seeing a red '!' next to your Strava metric, click the red '!' to reconnect. A secure window will appear, check the permission boxes, click Authorize and then close the window.
Resetting your Strava integration
If you have multiple Strava accounts and accidentally connected to the wrong one, or are having any other problems with the Strava integration we recommend that you reset it.
- Visit the My Apps section of Strava's website.
- Click the Revoke Access option next to Momentum Dashboard.
- Log Out of your Strava account
- Revisit Momentum and click the Connect button in the notification.
- When the secure window displays, log in to your preferred account
- Click Authorize and then close the window.