Use Countdowns to give your team members friendly reminders of upcoming events and deadlines at the top right of their Momentum page.
In this help article, you will learn...
- How to add a new Team Countdown.
- How to edit/update a Team Countdown.
- How to delete a Team Countdown.
- Where to view past/expired Team Countdowns.
Adding a Team Countdown
To add a new countdown, visit the Countdowns section of the Team Admin page, click the + Add Countdown button, give a Name for your countdown, add a Date/Specific Time for the countdown, choose whether or not to Pin it, and then click the Add button.
- Enabling the Pin to Dashboard option will display the countdown directly on your team's dashboard. Un-pinned countdowns can still be seen by clicking a pinned countdown on the dashboard.
Updating a Team Countdown
To update an existing countdown, visit the Countdowns section of the Team Admin page, click the countdown you want to update, edit the Name, Date/Specific Time, or Pinned status, and then click the Save button at the bottom left corner.
Deleting a Team Countdown
To delete an existing countdown, visit the Countdowns section of the Team Admin page, click the countdown you want to delete and then click the Delete button at the bottom right corner.
Viewing past/expired Team Countdowns
You can find past countdowns by visiting the Countdowns section of the Team Admin page and then clicking the Show Expired Countdowns button.