Give your team members a clear view of the top priority by displaying it at the center of your team's Momentum page with the Team Goal feature.
In this help article, you will learn...
- How to add a new Team Goal.
- How to edit or clear a Team Goal.
- How to delete a Team Goal.
- How to see and activate past/inactive Team Goals.
Adding a Team Goal
To add a Team Goal, hover your mouse cursor above the quote, click the + Team Goal button, type a team goal in the space provided and then click outside of the Team Goal area or press the Enter/return ↵ key on your keyboard to save it.
You can also add a Team Goal in the Goal section of the Team Admin page, just click the + Add Team Goal button, add a Label and Goal, and then click the Add button at the bottom left corner.
Editing and clearing a Team Goal
You can edit or clear an active Team Goal right from the dashboard, just hover your mouse cursor over the active team goal, click the ... that appears and then select the Edit or Clear option.
- Editing will allow you to update the active Team Goal and Label.
- Clearing will remove the active goal from everyone's dashboard.
You can also update a Team Goal in the Goal section of the Team Admin page, just click the goal you want to update, edit the Label and Value and then click the Save button at the bottom left corner.
Deleting a Team Goal
To permanently delete a Team Goal, visit the Goal section of the Team Admin page, click the goal you want to delete and then click the Delete button at the bottom right corner.
- Alternatively, you can deactivate a Team Goal by clicking the switch next to Active, moving the switch to the left. This will remove the Team Goal from your team's dashboard and store it in the inactive goal section.
Seeing & setting inactive/past Team Goals
To see your past Team Goals visit the Goal section of the Team Admin page and then click the Show Inactive Goals button.
To set an inactive goal as your active one, click the goal, click the switch next to Active and then click the Save button.