How to install Momentum
- Visit Momentum's listing on the Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons page, Mac App Store, or Microsoft Edge Add-ons page and choose to Add Momentum to your browser.
- A permission pop-up will appear, click Add extension.
- After the installation finishes, Momentum will ask for your Name, Email and to Choose a password, type/enter this info in the space provided at the center of the screen to create your Momentum account.
- After typing/entering a password for your Momentum account, your Momentum page will display.
Don't forget to check your email for a verification message from "Momentum Dash". You'll need to click the button/link inside to finish creating your Momentum account.
Related Help Articles
- Installing Momentum on Chrome-based browsers
- Quick Start Guide
- Momentum Plus Overview
- Upgrading to Momentum Plus
- iOS / Safari mobile setup
Do you have specific questions?
If you have specific questions, please send us a message or reach out to us at +1 (250) 419 7669.