The Chrome Tab is Chrome's default New Tab page, and the Apps page displays all of your Chrome Apps (e.g. Web Store, Google Drive, Pocket, Google Play Music, etc.). When you download Momentum you lose immediate access to these pages, but you can access them again by adding a shortcut.
Adding Chrome Tab and Apps shortcuts to your dashboard
To add shortcuts to Momentum of either of these pages, visit your Links settings and adjust the Show Chrome Tab in and/or Show Apps in options.
- Click the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click the Links option at the left side of the settings menu.
- Choose where you want the shortcut(s) to display by clicking one of the options next to Show Chrome Tab in and/or Show Apps in (i.e. Links, Bookmarks or Dash).
- The Links option will display the shortcut(s) at the top of your Links menu.
- The Bookmarks option will display the shortcut(s) in your Momentum Bookmarks Bar.
- The Dash option will display the shortcut(s) at the top left corner of your Dashboard.
Pro Tip: You can also view your Chrome Tab by pressing the "C" key on your keyboard.