Keeping an up to date browser is a good way to prevent annoying problems from happening. If you encounter any bugs, we suggest that you make sure that you're on the latest version of your browser.
Checking/updating Google Chrome
- Type/enter: chrome://help/ into your Address bar.
- Here you will find out if you are using the newest version of Google Chrome.
- If you aren't on the latest version, click Relaunch or Set Up Automatic Updates for All Users.
- On the menu bar click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox.
- Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart to update Firefox.