Momentum's internal search supports Google and Bing. If your search results aren't coming from your expected provider a search setting within Momentum you can change this in your General settings.
Changing your search provider
- Open a New Momentum Dashboard tab.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your New Tab page.
- Scroll down the General settings until you see the Search Provider option.
- Click on the Bing or Google option to the right.
If your search results still aren't appearing as expected, you might need to be change a search engine setting within the Google Chrome settings (chrome://settings/).
Google Chrome search setting change
- Type/enter: chrome://settings/ into your address bar.
- Scroll down to the Search engine options.
- Click on the search provider drop-down next to the Search engine used in the address bar option.
- Select Google or Bing from the drop-down list.