After enabling the bookmarks bar within Momentum you might notice two Bookmarks Bars on your Momentum page. To fix this, you'll have to disable one of them.
Disabling Google Chrome's Bookmarks Bar
You can quickly turn Google Chrome's Bookmarks Bar off with the following keyboard shortcuts:
- On Mac, press the shift + command + B keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- On Windows, press the shift + ctrl + B keys on your keyboard at the same time.
Turning off Momentum's Bookmarks Bar
- Click on the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum.
- Click Links on the left side of the Settings ⚙️menu.
- Click the switch next to Show Bookmarks Bar.