It only takes a couple clicks to see your Most Visited websites in Momentum's Bookmarks Bar. All you have to do is enable your bookmarks bar and turn the Most Visited switches in your Links settings on.
Showing your Most Visited websites
- Click the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click the Links option at the left side of your settings menu.
- Scroll down your Links settings and click the Show Most Visited switch. Your Most Visited websites will now appear as a folder in your Bookmarks Bar.
Seeing your Most Visited websites without opening the folder first
If you want your Most Visited websites to appear every time you open a New Tab without having to open the Most Visited folder first, click the Start in Most Visited switch.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click the Links at the left side of your settings menu.
- Click the Start in Most Visited switch, underneath the Bookmarks Bar options.