With Momentum's Multi-Todo lists you can create your very own Todo lists to display amongst the default Today, Inbox and Done lists. Additionally, you can add a color tag to each list, so you can select the list you want within your Todo more quickly.
Color tag customization is currently only available for Momentum Todo lists. i.e. You cannot change the color tag of your Todoist, Wunderlist, Trello or Google Tasks lists within Momentum.
Changing the color of a list
- Login to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click Todo.
- Scroll down to your Multi-Todo Lists options.
- Click the box to the left of the list that you want to change the color tag to.
- Choose one of the colors from the color picker that appears.
Now when you open your Todo you will see this color tag appear next to the list you assigned it to.