The time within Momentum should display the same time that appears on your computer. If it isn't displaying properly please give these potential solutions a try.
Restart your browser session
Exit/quit your active browser session, relaunch it, and then open a New Tab to see if the time now displays correctly.
Windows 10 specific solutions
Some time zone problems have recently emerged for users on Windows 10. In some cases, installing the latest update and manually changing the time zone have provided solutions.
Installing the latest Windows 10 update
- Click the Start button,
- Select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update.
- Select Check for updates.
- Download the most recent version of Windows.
Manually changing your time zone
If updating Windows didn't provide a solution, try manually changing your time zone within your Windows settings.
The following instructions have been retrieved from this help article from tenforums.com.
1. Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the Time & Language icon.
2. Click/tap on Date & Time on the left side, and turn off Set time zone automatically on the right side. (see screenshot below step 3)
3. Select the time zone you want to use in the drop down menu on the right side, and turn on (default) or off to Adjust for daylight saving time automatically (see screenshot below).
Restart your computer
If your time still isn't displaying correctly within Momentum, restart your computer, relaunch your browser, and then open a New Tab to see if the time now displays as expected.
Reset your Google Chrome flags
If you're still having problems and you're using Google Chrome, also try resetting your Google Chrome flags.
- Type/enter: chrome://flags into your Address bar.
- Click on the Reset all to default button on the left of the page.
- Open a New Tab to see if the time now displays as expected.
Time still not displaying properly?
If your time still isn't displaying properly within Momentum, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, let us know:
- What browser and operating system your using.
- Whether or not the time displays correctly on: https://time.is/
- What solutions you've tried.