Percent clock customization is done in the Balance settings.
Everyone can change their percent clock hours to display a percentage between 8:30am — 4:30pm, 9:00am — 5:00pm and 9:30am — 5:30pm; and everyone can choose between having their percent clock display only during the Weekdays or Every day.
Momentum Plus supporters can customize their percent clock outside of the default hours and days options. For example, they can set their percent clock hours to display between 6:15am — 2:45pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays (or any other combinations that fits their schedule).
Customizing the percent clock
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Balance at the left of your settings menu.
- Enable Balance Mode, the switch should be on the right.
- Click the Hours of the day option that best fits your schedule.
e.g. 9:00am — 5:00pm.
- Click the Days of the week option that best fits your schedule.
- If you don’t want Balance mode to hide any of your features at the end of your work day, make sure the switches in your Downtime Options are on the left.