All Momentum users have access to the Inbox, Today and Done lists. You can switch between these lists by opening your Todo, clicking on the list name at the top and then select one of the other lists from the drop-down list.
- The Done list shows a list of the tasks that you've previously completed.
- The Inbox list is best used as a master list for any and all tasks that you want to accomplish over time.
- The Today list is best used to organize a list of tasks that you want to accomplish in one single day.
- You can quickly move a task between the Inbox and Today lists by hovering your mouse over it and pressing the [spacebar].
Switching between your Today, Inbox & Done lists
- Click Todo at the bottom right corner of your dashboard.
- Click the list name (i.e. Today) at the top.
- Select the list you want to go to (i.e. Inbox, Today or Done) from the drop-down list.
Pro Tip: With the Todo menu open, you can also move between your Todo lists with the left and right arrow keys.