Plus supporters can change the theme color of their menus to add an extra touch of personality to their dashboard. The color of your Todo, Notes, Countdown, Links, Weather and Settings menus will all mirror the theme color that you choose.
Changing your dashboard's Theme color
You can change your dashboard theme color in the General settings, underneath the Customize section. Choose between Dark, Light and Custom.
- Click the settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Select the General settings option at the left of the settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Customize section.
- Next to Theme click on the Dark, Light or Custom option to change the color of your Theme.
Adjusting the Custom Theme option
When you choose the Custom Theme option a color-picker box with a few different color adjustment settings will appear.
- Click and drag the slider on the right, up or down, to adjust the color hue.
- Click inside the color-picker box to adjust the saturation and brightness.
- Click and drag the slider on the bottom, left or right, to adjust the transparency.
Have some fun and play around with all of these settings to find a custom theme that suits you!