If you're automatically connecting to the wrong Asana, Basecamp 3, GitHub, Google Tasks, Todoist, Trello, or Wunderlist account, or are having any other Todo integration connection problems — then you've come to the right place!
To get back on track, disconnect from the Todo integration, log out of your integrated account on that service's homepage (e.g. asana.com, 3.basecamp.com/project, etc.), and then reconnect to the Todo integration.
Step 1: Disconnect from the Todo integration
- Click the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum's New Tab page.
- Click Todo on the left side of the settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Integrations list.
- Hover your mouse over the Todo integration that you're having problems with and then click Disconnect.
Step 2: Logout of your integrated account
In this step you'll be navigating outside of Momentum Dashboard to logout of the integrated account. This step is important, because it will ensure that you see the integrated account login form when you reconnect to the integration in Step 3.
- Visit the Todo integration's website (Asana, Basecamp 3, GitHub, Google Tasks, Todoist, Trello, or Wunderlist)
- Click your integrated account's avatar, profile picture, or name. This often appears at the top right corner of the page, except Wunderlist, which appears near the top left.
- Select the Sign out/Log out option from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Reconnect to the Todo integration
- Return to your Todo settings within Momentum.
- Click + Add Integration underneath Integrations.
- Click the Todo integration you disconnected from, and then click Connect.
- Type in/enter your integrated account information (or login with your Google account).
- Click Todo at the bottom right corner of the dashboard.
- Click ... at the top right corner of the Todo menu, select Switch to..., and then choose the integrated source you reconnected to.
Still having problems?
If you're still having Todo integration problems let us know, we're happy to help however we can! For the best results, tell us where you're getting stuck/what isn't working as expected and what solutions you've tried already.