If you're automatically connecting to the wrong Asana, Basecamp 3, GitHub, Google Tasks, Todoist, Trello, or Wunderlist account, or are having any other Todo integration connection problems — then you've come to the right place!
To get back on track, follow the three steps below to fully reset and reconnect to your Todo integration.
Resetting your Todo integration connection
Step 1: Logout of your 3rd-party Todo account
- Visit your 3rd party Todo's official website (e.g. Asana's website).
- Click on your avatar (or initials) on their website.
- Select Log Out/Sign out from the dropdown menu.
Note: If you're using a Google, or Facebook account, make sure to also sign out of any those account(s) that you might be logged in to. Otherwise, you might automatically login to the incorrect Todo account when you reconnect to Momentum's Todo integration.
Step 2: Disconnect from Momentum's Todo integration
- Return to your Momentum page.
- Click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum.
- Click Todo on the left side of the Settings ⚙️menu.
- Hover your mouse cursor over your connected integration in the Integrations section and then click Disconnect.
Step 3: Reconnect to Momentum's Todo integration
- Visit the Todo section of Momentum's Settings ⚙️.
- Click + Add Integration underneath the Integrations section.
- Click the integration you want to connect to and then click Connect. A secure pop-up login should now appear and give you the option to log in with your preferred account.
- Log in with your existing Todo account's email address & password (or choose to login with a Google/Facebook account).
Still having problems connecting?
If you still have problems connecting to a Todo integration, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to provide a description (bonus points for a screenshot or recording) of where you are stuck.