Did you login to the wrong GitHub, Asana Todoist, Wunderlist, Trello, or Google account? Or are you having some general Todo connection issues? Follow these steps to fully reset your integration connection.
Step 1: Logout of your integrated account
- Visit the native website of the service that you want to connect with (GitHub, Asana, Wunderlist, Trello, Google, Todoist).
- Logout of any account(s) that your are logged in with from their website.
Step 2: Reset your Todo connection
- Login into your Momentum Plus account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum Dashboard.
- Click Todo option in your settings menu.
- On the Integrations list hover your mouse over the Todo integration that you want to reset and click Disconnect.
- Click on the Add Integration button below your connected source(s).
- Click on the Todo that you just disconnected from.
- Click on the Connect button. A secure pop-up login window will appear.
- Type in your 3rd party account information in the login window.
- Click Log in. Your Todo integration should work as expected now.
Still having problems?