Note (07-Jul-2017): The Todoist Karma metric is currently experiencing some difficulties. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.
Todoist Karma is a metric that Todoist uses to track your productivity, visit Todoist's Karma page to learn more.
Momentum's Todoist Karma Metric places your total Todoist Karma at the top right corner of your dashboard.
Connecting to Todoist Karma
Before connecting to Todoist Karma you have to have a Todoist account. If you don't have a Todoist account, sign up for one (it's free!).
- Login to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click Metrics on the left side of your settings menu.
- Look for Todoist Karma underneath Add Integrations. If you've already added a Metrics integration you will have to click the Add Integration button first.
- Click Connect. A secure pop-up login window will appear.
- Type in your Todoist account Email and Password and then click Log In (If you've already connected your Todo widget to Todoist, you will log in automatically).
You're now connected! Your Todoist Karma will now appear at the top right corner of your dashboard.