Syncing your account allows you to save and access your Focus, Links, Todo list items, favorites, background images, quotes and exclusive Plus features across multiple computers. We highly suggest that you sync your Momentum account, so you won't have to worry about losing any of your important Momentum information.
You can’t un-sync an account, so make sure that you want your account to be synced before activating it.
Subscribing to Momentum Plus automatically enables Account Sync. This is so you can access your exclusive features wherever you login.
Activating Account Sync
- Login to your Momentum account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum Dashboard.
- Find the Account Sync option near the bottom of your General settings.
- Click on the switch next to the Account Sync option.
- If the message underneath Account Sync says: Access your Momentum account from any computer, Account Sync is not activated, click the switch beside it to activated it.
Account Sync activated but not syncing?
Logout and then back in to your Momentum account on each of the computers that you are wanting to sync with.