Syncing your account allows you to save and access your Focus, Links, Todo list items, favorites, background photos, quotes, and exclusive Plus features across other computers and browsers. We highly suggest that you sync your Momentum account, so you don't accidentally lose any of your important Momentum information.
Subscribing to Momentum Plus automatically enables Account Sync. This is so you can access your exclusive features wherever you login.
Activating Account Sync
You can’t un-sync an account, so make sure that you want your account to be synced before activating it.
- Login to your Momentum account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum Dashboard.
- Find the Account Sync option near the bottom of your General settings.
- Click on the switch next to the Account Sync option.
- If the message underneath Account Sync says: Access your Momentum account from any computer, Account Sync is not activated, click the switch beside it to activated it.
Account Sync activated but not syncing?
Logout and then back in to your Momentum account on each of the computers that you are wanting to sync with.