By default, your quote feed will be set to Momentum's curated collection. Momentum Plus subscribers have the ability to add their own custom quotes, which can then be enabled in the quote Feeds settings.
Changing your Quote Feed
- Login to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum dashboard.
- Click on the Quotes panel that is on the left side of your settings menu.
- Click Feeds at the top right corner of your Quotes settings.
- Click on the switches next to Custom Quotes and Momentum Quotes. A dot on the right shows that a particular feed is on.
Only want Momentum Quotes?
The dot next to Momentum Quotes should be on the right, and the dot next to Custom Quotes should be on the left. Refresh your page if the change didn't happen right away.
Only want Custom Quotes?
The dot next to Momentum Quotes should be on the left, and the dot next to Custom Quotes should be on the right. Refresh your page if the change didn't happen right away.
Want a mixture of both Momentum and Custom Quotes?
When both your Momentum and Custom Quotes feeds are on, you will get a random quote from either of the feeds.