If you're having any problems with Momentum sometimes a fresh reinstall will provide a fix. To reinstall Momentum you will have to manually uninstall it first and then install it again.
Important: Before installing we highly suggest that you double-check that your account has been synced. If your account hasn't been properly synced uninstalling will delete all of your existing Momentum data (Todos, Links, Focus, etc.).
Momentum can be uninstalled/removed in your extension settings, just like any of your other Chrome extensions.
- Type and enter chrome://extensions/ into your URL bar.
- Click the Trash Can icon to the left of Momentum.
- Visit Momentum's official website.
- Click on the + Add Momentum to Chrome button.
- Click on the Add extension button in the "Add "Momentum"?" pop-up.
After Momentum has successfully downloaded open a New Tab to access it.