If you're having any problems with Momentum sometimes a fresh reinstall will provide a fix. To reinstall Momentum you will have to manually uninstall it first and then install it again.
Important: Before installing we highly suggest that you double-check that your account has been synced. If your account hasn't been properly synced uninstalling will delete all of your existing Momentum data (Todos, Links, Focus, etc.).
Reinstalling Momentum in Google Chrome
- Type and enter chrome://extensions/ into your URL/Address bar.
- Find the Momentum extension, and then click the Remove near the bottom left.
- Visit Momentum's Google Chrome Web Store page.
- Click the Add to Chrome button.
- Follow the installation steps that appear.
Reinstalling Momentum in Firefox
- Type and enter about:addons into your URL/Address bar.
- Click Extensions on the left menu.
- Click Remove to the right of the Momentum extension.
- Visit Momentum’s Firefox Add-on page.
- Click the + Add to Firefox button.
- When the "Add "Momentum"?" pop-up appears click the Add button.