If you're having problems installing Momentum, please try out these common solutions:
Sign out and back in to your Google Account
- Visit the Chrome Web Store page.
- Click your Chrome account email at the top right corner.
- Click the Sign out option.
- Click Sign in at the top right of the Chrome store page.
- Sign back in to your Chrome Account.
- Try adding Momentum again on Momentum's Chrome Web Store page.
Make sure that Google Chrome is up to date
- Visit your Google Chrome Help page (chrome://help/), here you will find out if you are using the newest version of Google Chrome.
- If you aren't on the latest version, click Set Up Automatic Updates for All Users or Relaunch.
- Type and enter chrome://extensions/ into your URL/Address bar.
- Find the Momentum extension, and then click the Remove near the bottom left.
- Visit Momentum's Google Chrome Web Store page.
- Click the Add to Chrome button.
- Follow the installation steps that appear.
If you still continue to have difficulties installing Momentum, please send us a message at email@example.com, and let us know what browser your using and what solutions you've tried already.