If you're having problems installing Momentum, please try these common solutions:
- Visit the Chrome Web Store page.
- Click your Chrome account email at the top right corner.
- Click the Sign out option.
- Click Sign in at the top right of the Chrome store page.
- Sign back into your Chrome Account.
- Try adding Momentum again on Momentum's Chrome Web Store page.
- Visit your Google Chrome Help page (chrome://help/), here you will find out if you are using the newest version of Google Chrome.
- If you aren't on the latest version, click Set Up Automatic Updates for All Users or Relaunch.
If you still continue to have difficulties installing Momentum, please send us a message at email@example.com. In your message, let us know what browser you're using and what error(s) you're encountering.