If you're having problems installing Momentum, please try these common solutions:
If you continue to have problems, please contact us. In your message, please let us know what you've tried and share any error message(s) that display.
- Visit the Chrome Web Store page.
- Click your Chrome account email at the top right corner.
- Click the Sign out option.
- Click Sign in at the top right of the Chrome store page.
- Sign back into your Chrome Account.
- Try adding Momentum again on Momentum's Chrome Web Store page.
- Type/paste and enter "chrome://help/" into your URL/Address bar.
- Google Chrome will automatically start checking for updates. If you aren't on the latest version, click the Relaunch button.
If you still continue to have difficulties installing Momentum, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message, let us know what error(s) you're encountering.
Reinstall Google Chrome
If all else fails, uninstalling and then reinstalling Google Chrome may provide a solution. Please refer to Google Chrome's official instructions how to do that below.