Catching a problem early on is really important. If something isn't working as it should, please send an email to email@example.com, and let us know what's not working right.
If you can, please share a screenshot, gif or video to help illustrate what isn't working properly in your message. Bonus points for including any errors that appear in the developer console.
Including errors from the developer console
- Select the View option in your browser toolbar.
- Select the Developer option from the drop down menu.
- Click on Developer Tools from the second drop down menu.
You can also use one of the following keyboard shortcuts:
Mac: Command (⌘) + Option (⌥) + "I"
- Click on the Console option at the top of your developer tools menu (next to Elements).
- Refresh the New Tab page (Command (⌘) + "R" on Mac or F5 on Windows).
- Recreate the problem that you have run into.
- Take a screenshot of any errors that appear in the developer console and then send them to us.