Yes, absolutely! We’d be happy to take a look at your work for inclusion! Before sending us any photos, please consider the type of photos that we are looking to add and our other photo requirements.
What type of photos are we looking for?
We’re looking for photos that inspire people to go out and chase their dreams. Natural landscapes are our bread and butter but we also include the odd space image or cityscape. We’ve recently added a few animals to the dashboard and we’re interested in experimenting with a few more photo types.
- Big enough (e.g. 2048px wide), general 4/3 aspect ratio.
- Vibrant colors.
- No watermarks.
- Sharp and in focus (we won't consider the image if the main focused element is blurry).
- No blurs around edges of trees.
- Minimal to no chromatic aberration around edges of trees and against light backgrounds (purple halo).
- Photo levels not blown out (e.g. white sky encroaching on trees).
- Straight horizon (i.e. horizon isn’t on an angle).
- Minimal to no industrial elements in nature shots (e.g. no power lines unless it adds to the concept/composition somehow).
- Avoid too much white, especially in key areas of Momentum apps (Focus, Links, Todo, etc.) because the Momentum overlay text is white.
If you have any photographs that match the description and meet the requirements above, please email us a direct link to them (preferably hosted on Flickr). If we decide to include any of your work we will message you back to let you know.
Want to add your own Photos?
Alternatively, you can always upload your own photos to your personal dashboard with the Custom Photos feature that's available on Momentum Plus.