Momentum is the popular browser dashboard that brings focus, inspiration, and productivity to your New Tab page. Join millions of others who are levelling up their life with Momentum.
- New landscape background photo and inspirational quote each day.
- Daily focus prompt that reminds you of what you set out to accomplish in a given day.
- Todo list manager.
- A display of the current time and weather in your area.
- Link/website manager.
- An active team of committed developers improving Momentum every day!
Daily Photos & Quotes
Each day (at 5am) your dashboard displays one new landscape background photo and one new quote from our curated collection.
The photos and quotes that we've curated aim to create a feeling of openness, expansion, inspiration and challenge.
Having a clear-cut focus each day improves productivity, which is why Momentum will ask you "What is your main focus for today?" at the start of each day.
Type and enter in your daily focus in the space provided at the center of your dashboard and then check it off once you've completed it.
Momentum's Todo list manager at the bottom right corner of your dashboard lets you quickly add, track, and complete any tasks that come up during your day.
Our Plus version even supports integrations with Asana, GitHub, Trello, Todoist, Wunderlist, and Google Tasks. These Todo integrations make your favorite task manager(s) even more accessible.
The Weather metric at the top right corner of your dashboard displays your current weather information.
The New Tab page is your internet browsing headquarters and Links at the top left corner of your dashboard will keep your favorite websites close by.
It also includes a link back to the default Chrome Tab and your Google Chrome Apps.
The Bookmarks Bar within Momentum displays your Google Chrome Bookmarks at the top of your dashboard for easy access.
See your Most Visited sites and quickly access your Bookmarks Manager for easy editing.
The clock automatically syncs with your computer's time. You can switch between the 12hr and 24hr display by double-clicking on it at the center of your dashboard.
If you'd like to see time a bit differently, as a percentage between 9:00AM - 5:00PM, activate the Percent Clock in your general settings.
The Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your screen provides some basic customization options and the ability to activate account sync, so you can access your Momentum data on multiple computers.
Looking to do more?
We offer additional dashboard benefits to our Momentum Plus subscribers, including:
- Background and quote customization.
- Exclusive benefits and features like Notes, Countdown and Autofocus.
- Todo integrations with Asana, GitHub, Trello, Todoist, Wunderlist, and Google Tasks.
- Metric integrations with Todoist Karma and Fitbit steps.
- Additional fonts, menu theme colors, Multi-Todo lists, advanced weather, and more!
For more information on these additional benefits and how to subscribe, check out the Plus information page.