Momentum is a personal dashboard that brings focus, inspiration, and productivity to your New Tab page. Installation is quick and easy, so let's get started!
- Install Momentum on our official website or the Chrome web store.
- Follow the account creation steps that begin after you download Momentum.
- Start discovering Momentum for yourself, or keep reading to learn more about the benefits within Momentum and how to use them.
- A new landscape background and inspirational quote each day.
- A daily focus prompt that will remind you of what you set out to accomplish in a given day.
- A Todo list manager.
- A Link/website manager.
- A display of the current time and weather in your area.
- And more to come!
Standard Feature Overview
The following features are available to all Momentum users after downloading.
Daily Photos & Quotes
Each day (at 5am) your dashboard displays one new landscape background and one new quote from our curated collection.
The backgrounds and quotes that we've curated aim to create a feeling of openness, expansion, inspiration and challenge.
Having a clear-cut focus each day improves productivity, which is why Momentum will ask you "What is your main focus for today?" at the start of each day.
Type and enter in your daily focus in the space provided at the center of your dashboard and then check it off once you've completed it.
Momentum's Todo list manager at the bottom right corner of your dashboard lets you quickly add, track and complete any tasks that come up during your day.
Our Plus version even supports integrations with Google Tasks, Todoist, Wunderlist and Trello. These Todo integrations make your favorite task manager(s) even more accessible.
The New Tab page is your internet browsing headquarters and Links at the top left corner of your dashboard will keep your favorite websites close by.
It also includes a link back to the default Chrome Tab and your Google Chrome Apps.
The Weather Metric at the top right corner of your dashboard displays your current weather information.
You can change it to display any location by double-clicking on the location's text, typing in your preferred location and then hitting enter.
The clock automatically syncs with your computer's time. You can switch between the 12hr and 24hr display by double-clicking on it at the center of your dashboard.
If you'd like to see time a bit differently, as a percentage between 8:30AM - 5:30PM, activate the Percent Clock in your general settings.
The Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your screen provides some basic customization options and the ability to activate account sync, so you can access your Momentum data on multiple computers.
Looking to do more?
We offer additional dashboard benefits to our Momentum Plus subscribers, including:
- Background and quote customization.
- Exclusive widgets and features like our Notepad, Daily Countdown and Autofocus mode.
- Todo integrations with Todoist, Trello, Wunderlist, and Google Tasks.
- Metric integrations with Todoist Karma and Fitbit steps.
- Additional fonts, menu theme colors and more!
For more information on these additional benefits and how to subscribe check out the Plus information page.