Countdown helps you keep track of your upcoming meetings, important events and deadlines by showing the number of the days until it arrives at the top right of your dashboard. Countdown is currently an exclusive feature on Momentum Plus.
Adding a Countdown
- Login to your Momentum Plus account.
- Turn your countdown on by clicking on the switch next to it in the General settings.
- Click on the Countdown widget at the top right corner of your dashboard. This will open the countdown menu.
- Name your countdown.
- Set the Date and Specify a time (if necessary) for your countdown.
- Click outside of the countdown menu. A countdown of the days remaining until your event will now appear at the top right of your dashboard.
Editing a Countdown
- Click on your Countdown widget at the top right corner of your dashboard. This will open the countdown menu.
- Rename your countdown and/or adjust the date or time to your liking.
- Click outside of the countdown menu to save your changes.
Deleting a Countdown
After a countdown date has been reached it will display the number days that have since passed.
If you don't want to see the number of days that have passed — add a new countdown or turn the Countdown widget off by clicking the its switch in the general settings.