If your Momentum data is not appearing on your dashboard:
- You might not be logged in to your Momentum account.
- Your account may not have been synced.
- If you've recently subscribed to Plus, they may have moved to the Inbox list.
Login to your Momentum account
If you aren't seeing your Todos or other Momentum data, it is possible that you have been logged out of your Momentum account. Double-check that you are logged in.
Account not previously synced?
A synced account stores your Momentum data externally so you can access it across multiple computers. Without account sync enabled, you won't be able to access your Momentum data on other computers and re-installing Momentum will delete any locally stored Momentum data.
- Check to see if account sync is enabled on your account.
If your account wasn't previously synced, you might be able to recover your Momentum data by restoring your computer to a date before you re-installed Momentum.
- Restoring your computer to a previous date will also effect other information and updates on your computer, so restore your computer at your own risk.
If you can't access a backup, there isn't anything else we can do unfortunately. Make sure to enable account sync, so this won't happen again in the future.
Todos missing after subscribing to Momentum Plus?
If your Todos have gone missing after subscribing to Momentum Plus, they might have been moved to your Inbox list.
Switching to your Inbox list
- Login to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click Todo at the bottom right corner of your dashboard.
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right corner of your Todo menu.
- Select Switch to Momentum Todo from the drop-down menu.
- Click on your active Todo list (Today) at the top left corner of your Todo menu.
- Select Inbox from the drop-down menu.