We're sorry to see you go. If you have any suggestions on how we could improve we'd love to hear from you.
If you have a subscription to Momentum Plus, removing/uninstalling Momentum from your computer does not cancel your subscription, you will have to cancel it on your Subscription page.
Uninstalling Momentum on Google Chrome
Momentum can be uninstalled/removed just like any of your other Chrome extensions — in the extension settings.
- Type and enter chrome://extensions/ into your URL/Address bar.
- Click the Trash Can icon to the right of Momentum. You can also unclick the Enabled checkbox, if you'd like to try using Momentum again later on.
Uninstalling Momentum on Firefox
Momentum can be uninstalled/removed in your extension settings, just like any of your other Firefox Add-ons.
- Type and enter about:addons into your URL/Address bar.
- Click Extensions on the left menu.
- Click Remove to the right of Momentum. You can also click Disable, if you'd like to try using Momentum again later on.