If you've changed your email address since you created a Momentum account or are about to lose access to a work/school email address that you created a Momentum account with, you should update your Momentum account with a new email. Adding and removing emails can be done on your Momentum account's Profile page.
Adding a new email
- Click the Settings ⚙️icon at the bottom left corner of Momentum.
- Click your profile image/name at the bottom left corner of the Settings ⚙️menu and then select the Profile option.
- Scroll down to the Email(s) section, and then click the Add Email button.
- Type in your new email address in the space provided and then click on the Add Email button.
- Check your new email's inbox for a verification message from "Momentum Dash".
- Click the Confirm email address button within the verification email. If clicking the button or link in the verification email doesn’t work, copy, paste and enter the verification link below the button into your URL/Address bar instead.
- Return to your profile page, scroll to the Email(s) section to see your newly added email.
• To set your new email as your primary Momentum account email, click the Set as Primary text to the right of it.
• To remove your old email, click the Remove text to the right of it.