The email address you use to create a Momentum account works just like a username. Use it to login to your Momentum account along with the password that you created.
Adding a new email to your Momentum account
Having multiple emails linked to a single Momentum account lets you login to the same Momentum account with any secondary emails that are linked.
- Visit your Momentum account's profile page.
- Scroll down to the Email(s) section, and click on the Add New Email button.
- Type in your new email, then click on the Add Email button.
- Check your email for a verification message from Momentum. If you don't see it — check your spam folder.
- Click on the Activate your account button within the verification email. If the button isn’t working, copy and paste the link that is below the account activation button into your address bar.
- Return to your profile page and scroll to the Email(s) section to see your newly added email. To set it as your primary email, click Set as Primary next to it.
Removing an email from your Momentum account
To remove an email from your Momentum account you need to have another email set as your primary email.
- Login to your Momentum account.
- Visit your account profile page.
- Scroll down to the Email(s) section.
- Click on Delete to the right of the email that you want to remove.
If the delete option doesn't appear, it is likely because the email you are trying to delete is a primary email. To remove this email you will need to add another email to your account and set that one as your primary email first.