After subscribing to Momentum Plus, you should have instant access to all of the exclusive features. If your Plus features aren't appearing, logout and then back in to your Momentum Plus account.
Logging out/in of your Momentum Account
- Open up a New Tab in Google Chrome.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum Dashboard.
- Click Logout at the top of the settings menu.
- Click on the Settings icon again.
- Click Login at the top of the settings menu. This will redirect you to the login prompts.
- Type in the email associated with your Momentum account and then hit enter.
- Type in the password you created for your Momentum account and then hit enter.
You should now be logged in!
Still can't access Plus?
If you've forgotten the password to your Momentum account, change/reset it to regain access.
Subscribed on a different Momentum account
It is possible that you subscribed to Plus using a different Momentum account. If you have multiple Momentum accounts we suggest that you try logging in with each of them to see if the Plus features are available on any of them.
If you're still unable to access your Plus features or want to transfer your subscription to a different account send us an message.