Did you login to the wrong Fitbit or Todoist account? Or are you having some general Metric connection issues? Follow these two steps to fully reset your integration connection.
Note (07-Jul-2017): The Todoist Karma metric is currently experiencing some difficulties. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.
Step 1: Logout of your integrated account
- Visit the native website of the service that you want to connect with (Fitbit or Todoist).
- Logout of any account(s) that your are logged in with from their website.
Step 2: Reset your Metric connection
- Login into your Momentum Plus account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum Dashboard.
- Click the Metric option in your settings menu.
- On the Integrations list hover your mouse over the Todo integration that you want to reset and click Disconnect.
- Click on the Add Integration button below your connected source(s).
- Click on the Metric that you just disconnected from.
- Click on the Connect button. A secure pop-up login window will appear.
- Type in your 3rd party account information in the login window.
- Click Log in.
Your Metric integration should work as expected now. If you are still having any problems — get in touch with us.