Fitbit Steps is one of Momentum's 3rd party Metrics integrations.
Connecting to your Fitbit account will display your recorded daily Fitbit Steps at the top right corner of your dashboard.
Connecting to Fitbit Steps
Before connecting to Fitbit Steps you have to have a Fitbit account and device. If you don't have a Fitbit account, sign up for one (it's free!). If you don't have a Fitbit device, we like this one (it's not free...).
- Login to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click Metrics on the left side of your settings menu.
- Look for Fitbit Steps underneath Add Integrations.
If you've already added a Metrics integration you will have to click the Add Integration button first.
- Click Connect.
A secure pop-up login window will appear.
- Type in your Fitbit account Email and Password and then click Log In.
You're now connected! Your Fitbit Steps will now appear at the top right corner of your dashboard.