Momentum will update automatically, but sometimes you might not get it right away. If you suspect that you are not on the latest version you can manually update Momentum in your browser's add-on/extension settings.
Manually updating Momentum on Google Chrome
- Type/enter: chrome://extensions/ into your address bar.
- Click the Developer Mode switch, at the top right of your Extensions page.
- Click on the Update button.
Manually updating Momentum on Firefox
- Type/enter: about:addons into your address bar.
- Click the Settings icon near the top right of the add-ons page.
- Click the Check for Updates option.
- Click the View Available Updates text to the left of the settings gear.
- If Momentum appears, click on the Update Now button on the right.