If you accidentally favorited a quote or aren't connecting with one anymore, you can un-favorite it on your Quotes settings.
Un-favoriting a quote
- Login to your Momentum account.
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left corner of your Momentum dashboard.
- Click on the Quotes panel that is on the left side of your settings menu.
- Click on the Favorites tab.
- Hover your mouse over the quote that you want to remove and then click on the Heart icon.
The quote will stay in your favorites list temporarily, but as soon as you re-open your settings or refresh your New Tab page it will be gone.